Exciting news in this letter: 3D Environment Competition, Ozone 2014, Save 25% on VUE 2014 for 3D Artists, and more...
The 3D Environment Competition is Back
Over $18,000 in Prizes to Award the Best Renderings
E-on software, in association with 3Dconnexion, 3dtotal, 3DWorld magazine, Ballistic Publishing, CG Society, Cornucopia3D, GeekAtPlay, Pixologic and QuadSpinner, is honored to invite you to participate in the "3D Environment Competition 2014".
With judges that are leading experts in the major fields of the 3D entertainment industry, and with over $18,000 worth in prizes, this competition represents a unique chance to get noticed, and win an extensive set of 3D tools and resources at the same time!
Judging Performed by Industry Legends!
The "3D Environment Competition 2014" judges are all Industry Legends in the world of 3D graphics, from the Motion Picture, Game, to Media and Broadcast industries:
- Paul Huston – Senior Digital Matte Artist, Industrial Light & Magic
- Scott Brisbane - Head of Matte Painting, Dreamworks Animation
- Dark Hoffman – Freelance Digital Artist, Hammerhead Productions
- Max Dennison - Senior Matte Painter, Double Negative TV
- Eran Dinur - VFX Supervisor, Brainstorm Digital
- Peter Baustaedter - Visual Effects Art Director, Marco Polo Productions
- Stephane Belin – Art Director, Blizzard Entertainment
- Tom Greenway – Founder and Managing Director, 3dtotal.com
- Ian Dean – Editor, 3D World magazine
- Jim Thacker – Editor, CG Channel
- Mike Hepburn – Head of Creative and Marketing, Ballistic Publishing/ CGSociety
Extensive Set of 3D Tools and Resources to be Won!
Together with 3Dconnexion, 3dtotal, 3DWorld magazine, Ballistic Publishing, CG Society, Cornucopia3D, GeekAtPlay, Pixologic and QuadSpinner, we will be awarding over $18,000 worth in prizes!
- The winner will receive over $9800 worth in prizes
- The First runner up will receive over $5700 worth in prizes
- The Second runner up will receive over $1700 worth in prizes
Read more info and the submission guidelines at www.e-onsoftware.com/competition.
Ozone 2014 - Hyper Realistic Atmospheres
Ozone 2014 implements e-on software's cutting-edge technologies for the simulation and rendering of atmospheric effects. Ozone 2014 atmospheres provide an accurately simulated environment that affects all scene elements and behaves according to nature's rules.
Physically Accurate Sunlight Model: The new photometric sunlight model uses a real-world, physical simulation of sun and atmospheric lighting intensities. This new, scientifically accurate model offers an alternative to the more artistic approach of the existing Spectral model.
As a result, renders will look more photo-real in a subtle way, and HDR renders will preserve all the range of the natural spectrum.
Deeper Interoperability: Ozone 2014 now supports Autodesk Media & Entertainment products up to release 2015 (3ds Max 2015, Maya 2015 and Softimage 2015), and also adds support for V-Ray 3 for 3ds Max (support V-Ray 3 for Maya is under development). Ozone 2014 also now also supports Maxon Cinema 4D up to R15 and Newtek LightWave up to version 11.6.
Ozone 2014 is available in English for 64 bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, and on Mac OSX 10.6+ (Mac Intel only).
A complete and detailed presentation of Ozone 2014 is available at:www.ozone-plugin.com
Summer Special on VUE 2014 for 3D Artists
There's only 4 days left to save 25% on any VUE 2014 Artist product. Upgrades and Sidegrades are discounted too!
Don't miss the train, this special offer ends on Sunday July 6, 2014.
Printer friendly version (complete document).