August 9, 2007
E-on Software Ships Vue 6 xStream for Macintosh OSX
VUE INTEGRATION TECHNOLOGY FOR MAYA, LIGHTWAVE AND CINEMA4D!
August 9, 2007. Siggraph, San Diego CA: e-on software, makers of Vue, the leading solutions for natural 3D environments, today announced the immediate availability of the highly anticipated version of Vue 6 xStream for Macintosh OSX.
Vue 6 xStream offers CG professionals a complete toolset to integrate their Maya, LightWave or Cinema4D projects in rich and realistic natural 3D environments.
Vue 6 xStream: the Integrated Solution for Natural 3D Environments
Vue 6 xStream combines unequaled environment creation power with advanced rendering technologies and full-featured animation tools. It extends the feature set of Maya, LightWave and Cinema4D to include support for Vue’s state-of-the-art natural environment technologies.
Vue 6 xStream is specifically designed to integrate into any professional production pipeline, from architectural visualization to game, broadcast and film industries.
Key benefits of Vue 6 xStream:
- Use the industry’s leading solution for natural environments directly inside Universal Binary versions of Maya, Cinema 4D and LightWave
- Streamlined integration that effectively eliminates any need for import/export or compositing processes
- Patented EcoSystem technology to instantly create forests with millions of wind-swept plants
- Ultra-realistic spectral atmosphere model that captures all the subtlety of natural lighting
- Spectral 3D cloud technology for extremely realistic cloudscapes
- MetaCloud with easily configurable cloud formations
- Procedural terrain engine with infinite level of detail
- SolidGrowth 4 Plant technology that dramatically reduces flickering of distant plants
- Omni and directional ventilators for local wind effects on plants and EcoSystems
- Render Maya, LightWave or Cinema4D scenes in Vue environments in a single pass with full mutual shadow-casting, reflections and global illumination with Maya Software, Mental Ray for Maya, Cinema 4D Software and LightWave Software renderers.
A complete and detailed product description, as well as a new presentation video of Vue 6 xStream is available at:
You can see Vue 6 xStream for OSX in action right now at e-on software’s booth at Siggraph 2007, San Diego Convention Center (booth #623).
Pricing and Availability
Vue 6 xStream is available in English for Mac OSX 10.4, Universal Binary, as a plug-in for Maya (8+), LightWave (9.2 UB public beta) and Cinema 4D (R10+).
Vue 6 xStream is also available in English for Widows XP and Vista (32 and 64 bits), as a plug-in for 3ds Max (7+), Maya (6+), XSI (5.1+), LightWave (9+) and Cinema 4D (R9.6+).
Vue 6 xStream retails for$895 (Nodelocked License, Download Version), with upgrades and educational discounts available (see website for details).
Site licensing is also available, contact e-on software for further details and pricing information.
About e-on software
E-on software is the leading developer of high quality solutions for the creation, animation, rendering and integration of natural 3D environments. With products specifically targeted for the different market segments, e-on software provides solutions adapted to every project and budget. E-on software products are used worldwide by the film, television, architecture, game, science, education and entertainment industries.
E-on software was founded on the premise that powerful graphics tools should never get in the way of the designer's creativity. By investing significant resources into research and development, e-on software is able to deliver cutting-edge technologies that significantly improve usability and workflow.
E-on software is based in Beaverton, Oregon with a European office in Paris, France.
Visit their website at http://www.e-onsoftware.com.
+33 1 43 14 28 15 (Europe)