Plant Factory 2014.5 Released, Introducing the FREE Exporter
Available for free to all Plant Factory users, this update adds improved export capabilities, major rendering optimizations and compatibility with the upcoming LumenRT 2014 and Carbon Scatter 2014.
New or enhanced capabilities include:
- New .LWO and .C4D exports
- New .FBX import/export scripts for 3ds Max and Maya
- New, less restrictive EULA
- New Cornucopia3D exchange area
- New Cornucopia3D file validator
- New lightweight presets
- Export plants to the upcoming LumenRT and Carbon Scatter 2014
- Faster rendering of indirect lighting (up to x20!), especially when using billboards.
- Plant Collections are now automatically synchronized with the Cornucopia3D store, allowing direct access to hundreds of TPF plant species, directly from the software interface.
How to upgrade?
The upgrade is free! Simply download and run the latest update from the updates section of the e-on software website.
Free Plant Factory Exporter - Tweak Plants and Export as Standard 3D Meshes
Designed for CG artists using any 3D application (such as 3DS Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Softimage, LightWave, Modo, etc), this very simple version of Plant Factory lets users purchase exactly the plant species they need, generate variations, adjust age, health and season, and export as static 3D meshes*.
The Plant Factory Exporter is Free. Plant Factory Converter is discontinued.
More information and download instructions is available online at: www.plantfactory-tech.com/exporter.php
* Mesh resolution is fixed, typically in the 250-500K polygon range.
Save Up to $300 on Plant Factory!
To celebrate the release of Plant Factory 2014.5, you can save up to $300 on a full license of Plant Factory Studio, or $100 on a full license of Plant Factory Designer*:
Special offer prices valid until June 1st, 2014. Don't let this offer pass you by!
* This offer is only applicable to new licenses. It doesn't apply to upgrades.