Botanica - Plant Edition
Derived from Vue 4 Professional's Plant Editor, the Botanica module allows you to edit and fine-tune existing plants, or even create new plant species! You can also animate the shape of the plants over time to simulate entire plant lifecycles!
*Botanica is based on SolidGrowth™3 technology. It is not compatible with previous versions of Vue.
What Can I Do With It?
Botanica lets you easily customize existing plants or create your own, unique plant species by easily modifying the 50+ plant species included in the product!
You can adjust the settings of the entire plant, or work on individual subsets of the plant (e.g. the trunk, the branches...).
You can create new plant species based on modifications of an existing plant species. These plant species can be saved for later use. The Botanica module is not required in order to use plant species created that way.
Thanks to the SolidGrowth foundation of the plant editing technology, plants of a species created with the Botanica module will be grown different each time (but definetely all of a kind), just like the other plant species!
Watch the flash video tutorial (approx. 2MB) on the left to see how easy it is to create new plant species!
Complete Feature List
- Double-click on plants to access plant editing technology!
- Easy-to-Use Plant Editor for Plant Customization!
- Plant Editor and Leaf Editor let you modify existing plants or create entirely new plant species!
- Easily create custom leaves using Leaf Editor!
- Modify length, falloff, gnarl, diameter, droop and angle of trunk and banch subsets!
- Change length, width, randomness, flexibility, curl and overall color of entire leaf subsets!
- Instantly create variations of existing plants!
- Save new species as stand-alone files for future use in other scenes (Botanica module not required)!
- Plant geometry keyframing for spectacular animated lifecycles!
- OpenGL and rendered previewing of plants in editor!
Sorry, there is no trial version of Botanica.