Vue 8 Esprit - RenderUp
Improved Image Quality
With RenderUp, you get much finer control over the quality of your images
You get access to higher quality rendering presets, as well as the User Settings preset that lets you take full control of the rendering engine (anti-aliasing strength, ray recursion depth, mip-mapping, custom photon options, etc).
This added control over the render engine is essential to produce better images, more quickly.
High Resolution Renders
If you want to render high-resolution images (for instance to print them), you will quickly run into the render resolution limit of Vue 8 Esprit.
RenderUp lifts the render resolution limit of Vue 8 Esprit by letting you render images as large as your system resources allow. Render very high resolution images to create full-page print outs!
Remove the Vue 8 Logo
RenderUp will remove the Vue 8 logo that appears at the bottom right corner of your renders.
Rendering can be preformed in any viewport (including orthogonal views). Viewport rendering can be set to its own quality level, different from the main render settings. This lets you instantly switch between draft and full quality renders.
Panoramic and Spherical Rendering
RenderUp adds both standard and spherical panoramic rendering with adjustable angle up to 360 degrees. This is especially useful for creating and exporting environment HDR images and backgrounds.
Complete Feature List
- Advanced control over the indirect lighting engine.
- Separate map option for background, IBL and global reflection map channels.
- New Rendering Presets: Broadcast, Ultra and User Settings.
- Render size limited by memory only.
- Ray-traced depth of field.
- Fake [blurry] reflections using reflection maps.
- Exclude ground from Alpha map option.
- Global and per-material reflection maps.
- Optional details in render information panel.
- Spherical panoramic rendering.
- Rendering in all views (including orthogonal rendering).
- Render in views can be set to a different quality than normal rendering.
- Stand alone renderer handles rendering while you work on the scene.
- Render blow-up option.
- User definable geometry anti-aliasing up to 64 rays/pixel.
- HyperMipMap material anti-aliasing (including procedural materials).
- User definable anti-aliasing strategies to optimize speed vs. Smoothness.
- Optimized render memory management to allow the rendering of very large images.
- Global control over the level of mip-mapping.
- Adjustable maximum ray depth and Total Internal Reflections.
- Shadow only material option.
- Indirect lighting evaluation mode that reduces pulsation effects.
- Export high dynamic range images (including skydomes).
- Export 48 bit color images.
- High Dynamic Range 2D Export in HDR format.
- Embed alpha information in Tiff and PNG formats.
- Multi-processor rendering on up to 4 CPUs (up to 8 CPUs on 64 bit operating systems).
This module is only available from the Cornucopia3D store.