Modules For Vue 8 - KronosFX
Advanced control for your animations
KronosFX gives you full animation power. High-resolution animation renders, fine-tuned object keyframing, rotoscoping, etc. KronosFX is packed full of essential features for the serious animator.
The Animation Graph Editor
Free-Form Editing of Keyframes and Time Curves
The animation graph editor displays individual high-definition time curves for each animated parameter. Separate X, Y, Z curves are displayed for all transform values: position, size, twist and pivot (rotation can be animated either in quaternion or Euler XYZ) as well as other parameters such as wind direction.
Freely move any keyframe (or group of keyframes) on both time and value axes. Each keyframe has its own handle, which can be easily manipulated to control tangents and interpolation.
Pan and zoom in the time curves window in order to display and edit any number of curves simultaneously. Use the precise numerical inputs to set time, value, velocity and acceleration for any key. Conveniently use one of the preset interpolation types: smooth (constant and weighted), ease in/out, linear and step.
OpenGL Animation Preview
Vue can generate quick previews of your animation, which are displayed in a resizable window at the bottom of the animation editor, and synched to the timeline navigation. This animation can be rendered using OpenGL, giving you an ultra-fast way to generate full-sized animation preview clips.
Animation range and render range can be separated, so that rendering part of the animation does not affect the animation range.
Complete Feature List
- Time dependent noises (including animated 'Open Ocean' water node)
- Rotoscoping (Use animations as texture maps)
- Animation output resolution up to 1920 pixel wide
- OpenGL rendering of image and animations for quick proofing
- Easily change the duration of an entire animation
- Field interlacing, non-square pixels, flicker reduction
- Enhanced time spline editor
- Advanced flicker reduction options
- Indirect lighting evaluation mode that reduces pulsation effects
- Auto-keyframing can be disabled
- Copy-pasting of animation keyframes
- Keyframes can be created for single properties only
- Graph display of animated parameter values in Timeline
- Accurate control over tangents and tension of animated parameters curves
- High precision animation curve control
- Access to individual coordinates in animation graph
- Step, linear and smooth interpolation modes
- Automatic ease-in/ease-out keyframe option
- Animate rotation using quaternions or Euler angles
- Animated 2D import: Sequence of pictures, MOV (Macintosh only), AVI (Windows only)
- Change the size of the animation preview in the Timeline
- Use an image or animation as a backdrop for your renders
- Ability to mark objects as never becoming animated
This module is only available from the Cornucopia3D store.