The Perfect Introduction to 3D
Create vast expanses of terrains, add trees, select the best point of view and render hyper-realistic images of your landscapes in moody atmospheres... in a few mouse clicks.
Vue 8 Pioneer is a great way to learn 3D. It's so easy to use that you'll be composing amazing 3D landscapes in no time.
Vue 8 Pioneer includes free access to the Cornucopia3D community: get help, exchange tips and suggestions with other users, find inspiration by looking at their art, or show your own creations to the world!
With Vue 8 Pioneer, you concentrate on your art. No need to worry about perspective, lighting or shadows: the software takes care of all this for you.
All functions are only a click away: one click to create a terrain, one click to grow a new plant, one click to add 3D text, etc.
You compose your scenes interactively, in real-time, and watch the result as a preview is rendered on-the-fly. When you're happy with your work, simply hit the Camera icon to create the final image.
Whether you're a newcomer to 3D or a seasoned 3D artist, you'll find your way around Vue 8 Pioneer in no time!
Cornucopia3D, Your New Home
Welcome to Cornucopia3D, your new home!
After installing Vue 8 Pioneer, connect to your Cornucopia3D account at my.cornucopia3d.com, and you can:
Not getting the results you were hoping for? Don't take your first steps in 3D alone! Talk to other users on the Cornucopia3D forums: you'll get help and invaluable suggestions.
Someday, you may even help out others too?
Visit the Cornucopia3D galleries and take a look at the work of other users for a refreshing breeze of inspiration! Upload your images to your own gallery and share with the community. If you like, you can even ask for others to comment on your work.
Add spice to your creations! Easily find the perfect content to elegantly close your compositions. Browse by theme, popularity, release date...
Improve your Vue-skills thanks to quality video tutorials directly accessible from your account. New videos are uploaded regularly, and you can view them as many times as you like.
Need stimulation? Pit your talents against other Vue-ers: enter one of our regular contests and win prizes!
What Can I Do with Vue 8 Pioneer?
- Create your own amazingly detailed 3D Worlds in any style – photo-realistic, illustration, fantasy, abstract... No drawing skills required!
- Produce images in superb photo-realistic quality and vibrant colors for print, web...
- Bring to life your stories, comics and cartoons, poems or games!
- Create still and animated backgrounds.
- Illustrate your presentations and documents.
- Simulate geologically realistic environments, from archeologically accurate worlds to a possible evolution of the Earth...
- Easily create professional 3D titling effects for your own videos and DVDs.
- Invent original wallpapers and screensavers, posters, postcards, calendars, stickers...
- Represent yourself, your friends and family in the most exotic and fantasy worlds or funny situations - travel to deep and savage mangroves or desert islands lost in the ocean!
- Design original websites!
- Create dazzling animations - animate your entire world, from the smallest plant to the biggest cloud and walk, drive and fly through them!
- The list goes on... where will your imagination take you?
How Can it Be Free?!
Vue 8 Pioneer is derived from the research e-on software makes for the high-end products it sells to large special effects studios.
By offering a product of such great quality as Pioneer for free, we are hoping to attract new users to the fun world of Vue. Because we know you'll love Pioneer, we expect that some of you will buy content from Cornucopia3D, or even decide to expand the product with the optional modules.
Vue 8 Pioneer Limitations
No Logo, and Fit for Commercial Use: the Vue Theme-Packs
Vue Theme-Packs are a variation of Pioneer: they render without a logo, are fit for commercial use and include over $100 worth of thematic content!
Vue Theme-Packs are available in 3 configurations, depending on the content they include:
Poser user? Take a look at Vue 8 Frontier which adds static Poser import.
What's the Difference with the PLE?
Vue 8 Pioneer is a real product. It's not a trial version and you won't get any watermarks on your renders (although you do get a logo*).
Unlike the Personal Learning Edition, the product can be upgraded to higher end versions of Vue, and you can exchange scenes with other Vue users.
If you upgrade or change your computer, you won't lose your scenes like you do with the PLE. You should only consider the PLE as a short term option, whereas you could go on using Pioneer forever!
- You can remove this logo with the RenderUp module. Vue Theme-Pack renders don't carry a logo.
- You can load Cornucopia3D locked content or create your own models using the program's modeling tools.
- Commercial use requires purchase of the RenderUp module or use of a Vue Theme-Pack, Vue 8 Frontier or higher product.
- If you need help, please visit the Cornucopia3D forums for assistance from other users. Printer friendly version (complete document).