Please read the rules and submission guidelines carefully before entering the competition. Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified.
- Only one submission per participant is allowed.
- E-on software, 3Dconnexion, 3dtotal, 3DWorld magazine, Ballistic Publishing, CG Society, Cornucopia3D, GeekAtPlay, Pixologic and QuadSpinner staff and moderators cannot participate.
- The submitted image must not have been published before, either in print or online, and cannot be published until the winners are announced.
- You may use your application of choice, in combination with any of the e-on software products. This includes any version of VUE (Theme-Packs, 3D SuperHero, Frontier, Esprit, Studio, Complete, Infinite or xStream), including the free Personal Learning Edition and the free VUE Pioneer.
You may also use Plant Factory, Carbon Scatter, Ozone, and LumenRT or their respective PLEs and trial versions!
- Images should be at least 1024 pixels wide or 768 pixels high, in JPG format only, and no larger than 500KB. You can post images with watermarks. We will not take the watermarks into account when selecting finalists.
- The submitted image can be in any style, realistic or imaginary.
- The use of imported objects is allowed. However, keep in mind that the judges will focus primarily on the quality of the environment integration.
- Please refrain from posting any images containing nudity and/or violence.
- Slight postwork* is allowed but please keep in mind to focus your scene on the environment (you may be asked to provide the scene file).
- The submitted image must be original artwork and should not infringe on any intellectual property rights.
- The use, in full or in part, of any of the sample scenes from the VUE extras disk is not allowed.
- By submitting your image you indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in the Submission Agreement. In short, you warrant that your work is original and does not infringe any intellectual property rights, and you grant e-on software the right to publish your picture (and only your picture). You also grant 3D World 3D Total CGChannel and CGSociety the right to publish your picture as well.
- The decision of the e-on staff and judges is final, and not open to debate.
* This typically includes minor color adjustments, adding your copyright, company or personal logo and adding frames or filmstrips.
You may use the VUE Camera post processing filters at will.
Heavy photo manipulation or digital compositions won't be accepted.