By uploading your visual and animation, you acknowledged the e-on 3D CG Environment Competition participation agreement - before September 30, 2017 in order for your project to be considered.
Participants warrant that they have received all necessary approvals and authorizations to accept the terms of the participation agreement with respect to the project entry.
Rules and Conditions:
Please read the rules and submission guidelines carefully before entering the competition. Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified.
- Competition runs 1st June, 2017 through 30 September, 2017.
- All Prizes Winners (approximate retail value (ARV) of prizes are $17,000 (Main winner) $8,000 (first winner) $4,000 (second winner), $4,000 (education winner).
- The Judges will be selecting the winners, with their own criteria of quality, innovative use of software advancements and other technology to reach the best 3D CG environment picture.
- To be eligible for the drawing, you must:
a. Be 18 years or older.
b. Register to Cornucopia 3D for the 2017 Competition Gallery (Here)
- Only one submission per participant and for education, a students' Group is allowed (maximum 5 students/group).
- To compete for the Educational Prize, you need to insert the e-on academic logo in your artwork. See Below!
- You may use your application of choice, in combination with any of the e-on software products. This includes any version of VUE (Esprit, Studio, Complete, Infinite or xStream), including the free Personal Learning Edition and the free VUE Pioneer.
You may also use PlantFactory, Carbon Scatter, Ozone, and LumenRT or their respective PLEs and trial versions!
- Images should be no larger than 2560KB. You can post images with watermarks. We will not take the watermarks into account when selecting finalists. You also may use 360 degrees (maximum 4096 by 2048 pixels). Pls. specify all software used.
- The submitted image can be in any style, realistic or imaginary.
- The submitted image must be original artwork and should not infringe on any intellectual property rights.
- The submitted movie/artwork must not have been published before, and cannot be published until the winners are announced. The use of imported objects is allowed. However, keep in mind that the judges will focus primarily on the quality of the environment integration.
- Please refrain from posting any images containing nudity and/or violence.
- Slight postwork* is allowed but please keep in mind to focus your scene on the environment (you may be asked to provide the scene file).
- The use, in full or in part, of any of the sample scenes from the VUE extras disk is not allowed.
- By submitting your image you indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in the Submission Agreement. In short, you warrant that your work is original and does not infringe any intellectual property rights, and you grant e-on software, Bentley and all sponsors the right to publish and promote your artwork, video publicly.
- E-on software Channel Partners, e-on software colleagues and family, members of the press, are not eligible.
- Contestants will be judged based on completion of the eligibility requirements as posted above.
- Prizes Winners will be notified via the email address provided upon Cornucopia 3D log in registration.
- There is no prize substitution or cash equivalent.
- Any trademarks, service marks, product names or named features are assumed to be the property of their respective owners.
- Prizes Winners may be subject to tax, where applicable
- Prizes Winners will be required to sign a release and affidavit of eligibility.
- Void where prohibited.
- The decision of the e-on staff and judges is final, and not open to debate.
* This typically includes minor color adjustments, adding your copyright, company or personal logo and adding frames or filmstrips. You may use the VUE Camera post processing filters at will. Heavy photo manipulation or digital compositions won't be accepted.
In order to enter the Academic category, you will need to add one of the below watermarks to your competition entry:
Or download the above watermark in Adobe Illustrator format here.
What does my submission need to include?
The submission consists of two steps: