Support Services - Knowledge Base
This knowledge base contains numerous articles that you can read through in order to find answers to your questions. Because there are so many articles in the base, we have designed a powerful search engine that will help you rapidly find articles of interest.
Please read the search hints below, select which part of the knowledge base you would like to search, then enter your search keywords and press "Search".
- Start with one or two words that describe what you are trying to do.
- Search multiple times with different search words or more search words.
- Searches will be done in priority in the selected category. Matching topics found in other categories will be displayed separately.
- Our searches are not case sensitive. All letters, regardless of how you type them, will be understood as lower case. For example, searches for "lightwave", "LightWave", and "lIgHtWaVe" will all return the same results.
- To provide the most accurate results, our search tool does not use "stemming" or support "wildcard" searches. In other words, we search for exactly the words that you enter in the search box. Searching for "anim" or "anim*" will not yield "animation" or "animate". If in doubt, try both forms: "install" and "installation" for instance.
- Search results will be sorted by order of relevance.