User Forums • View topic - How To Get the LumenRT 2015.1 Update

How To Get the LumenRT 2015.1 Update

Ask questions, discuss LumenRT features - everybody is welcome!

How To Get the LumenRT 2015.1 Update

The new LumenRT 2015.1 uodate is actually a brand new, full point release of the product. As such, it requires a full ISO based re-install to take advantage of all of the new fixes and content updates. Here are the steps you need to follow to get the update:

1. Go to the bottom of your account page and find your LumenRT 2015 order links:

2. Click on the LumenRT 2015 order link which brings you the order information and download links page. Click on the "Send Download Links" button and you will receive an e-mail with your new download links to the latest ISO version of the product:

This post: December 12, 2014

by

David Burdick
LumenRT Studio 2015

Re: How To Get the LumenRT 2015.1 Update

Hi David, i've followed the instructions, its currently downloading but the zip file's name is LumenRTStudio2015.zip.
just want to make sure this is the 2015.1 version? dont want to download a 3.4gb file if it's 2015.0 which i already have and having problems with.

thanks
This post: January 29, 2015

by

voltaire adriano
LumenRT Studio 2015

voltaire adriano wrote:Hi David, i've followed the instructions, its currently downloading but the zip file's name is LumenRTStudio2015.zip.
just want to make sure this is the 2015.1 version? dont want to download a 3.4gb file if it's 2015.0 which i already have and having problems with.

thanks

Anytime you ask for and receive download links, it will always point to the newest full ISO install.
This post: January 30, 2015

by

David Burdick
LumenRT Studio 2015

Thanks David, all installed now.
This post: February 01, 2015

by

voltaire adriano
LumenRT Studio 2015

Hi, Im trying to download LRTViz but when I click on "send me a link" the mail never arrives, and I tried to click on the "click here if you have problems receiving..." and happens nothing... Any help??
This post: October 06, 2015

by

Julian Rueda

Did you ever find a fix for not receiving the Download Links email, Julian?

I am having the same issue.
According to the "e-on software - Send Serials" web page, "The Download Links for your order... have been sent to your e-mail address."
I have not received any emails yet, though.
This post: November 23, 2015

by

Bobby Crumbley
LumenRT Studio 2015

Hi all,
If you don't receive our e-mails, first check in your spam folders if they would end up in there. If they are not in there, then you can still see all the e-mails that were sent to you from your e-on user account page.
There's a shortcut on top of your account page that says "Latest emails from e-on" (or you scroll down to the bottom of your user account page).

You will find there all the mails you should have received, and when you open each mail you'll find the download links, serials etc etc.

Hope this helps.
Best regards.
Matt
This post: November 27, 2015

by

Matt Riveccie
LumenRT Studio 2015

I was a able to get a link for the download via the "Latest emails from e-on", Matt. It's downloading now. Thank you VERY much for that tip.

I find it very funny that I receive solicitation emails from e-on all the time. Things such as "Sale" on this or that software; yet I have the most difficult time receiving emails regarding LumenRT downloads / updates.

xP

Thank you, again!
:D
This post: November 30, 2015

by

Bobby Crumbley
LumenRT Studio 2015

Return to LumenRT General Discussion