Posted: March 19, 2012 Post subject: Wishlist Render ready trees/bushes
1.First of all: Artificial lightening
2. More Lightbox choices / custom HDRI background of own choice
3.I am working on a big seaside terrain model with 500 trees.
I use SketchUp face me 2D trees. It would be nice to have low poly nice looking 3D trees that work well with LumenRT. A choice of tree/bush instances in LumenRT exporter would be nice
Experienced Vue user, but very new LuminRT user. Here are mt suggestions.
1. Additional light sources is a no-brainer.
2. Ability to totally remove the LuminRT branding from the published Livecube (my clients think I use magic to make their dreams reality, the LuminRT logo gives the game away).
3. Overlay logos, annotation etc. on the visual presentation. I like folks to know what they are looking at (and who made it).
As someone that is used to waiting hours for photoreal animations using Vue, LuminRT is an incredible program, but it is also very raw and the output not as customisable or professional-looking when compared to my animated presentations for clients.
There is almost the need for another presentation wrapper, similar to SU's Layout to add optional stuff like annotation or music/narration.
Joined: September 17, 2011 Posts: 39
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Posted: April 16, 2012 Post subject:
How about an item placement menu, where you can pick and dop object identifiers like trees and moving pleople that later on the exporting Livecube phase Lumen substitutes them with hight quality models, like the cool eyecandy vegetation we see in Vue? one of the limits Sketchup has are some high quality low poly trees, which right now are very heavy to render to livecube.
You can´t compare the superior light quality LumenRT has over many competitors, but imagine some extra tools to handle models as easily and fast as Lumion but with the output quality of Vue and LumenRT?
Posted: September 5, 2012 Post subject: LumenRT 3 Wish List
I am really pleased with my upgrade from RT 2 to 3, the animated objects take my presentations to the next level without substantially changing my normal workflow. Incredible.... The content pack is great too.
What would 'blow my mind' would be:
1. The ability to edit an objects animation path, and then save that edited path/object for future use in other cubes. IE to walk uphill or downhill or in a large loop around my cube (rather than 20m one way/turn/20m other way).
2. A way to create my own animated objects... (or is there another route available to do this via third party software maybe and 'save as' LumentRT object?)
3. More 'european' type animated trees (see also item 2) as I am UK based and have limited use for exotic (hot climate trees/plants). Eg: oak; birch; beech etc etc.
Fantastic software, keep up the great work.
I've already convinced 2 Companies, with whom I work, to invest in this software.
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you like the software so much. Thanks for speading the word, we need your help with that!
As for your requests, #1 should be addressed by the upcoming LumenRT Advanced. Not sure about #2. We will be enriching the Content Pack as time goes by.
- More European plants
- Neutral floor with sky blue and cloudy
- Vignette control
- Creation and control of a camera to generate movie directly lumenrt (I think it's really for me the biggest default of lumenrt)
- The character more realistic hd (it looks like sims character)
- An interactive version (version advance at a reasonable price)
- Better integration of logo user, maybe have a first screen with the logo after the logo and lumenrt user (like UDK)
-possibility of inserting a logo in the foreground user during virtual walk